Welcome to the EteRNA Wiki
EteRNA is a game where players become citizen scientists,
working together to better understand and predict the behavior of RNA.
Play the Eterna Game now, or learn more below:
- Tips and Tricks
- Player-Created Guides
- Puzzle Walkthroughs
- Puzzle Maker
- Online Databases
- Computational Tools
- Educational resources
- Script Documentation
- Website Deployment History
- Eterna 3D RNA Motif Assembler
EteRNA has a great community and encourages your participation
- Code of Conduct - Our community guidelines
- Join Groups - Find groups where common interests & goals are shared
- Eternacon - IRL gathering of players, scientists, and developers at Stanford University
- Interesting Chats - Place to record interesting chat sessions
- Dev Chat - Das Lab schedules developer chats during feature rollouts and other interesting updates. Check out the Developer Blog in your newsfeed for announcements!
- Stanford Lab - See Das Lab scientists present cool projects via video chat, and have a Q&A at the end. Scheduled via the Developer Blog.
- EteRNA University - Review lessons from past classes, and teach or attend new ones. Everybody has a skill or talent - share yours by teaching a class!
- Forums - Find answers to your questions, post bug descriptions, and discuss ideas.
- Guides - Guides for almost every part of EteRNA such as lab design and puzzle-solving. If you know of a helpful guide not listed here, feel free to add it to this list
- Issues - Helpful links for tracking & resolving issues
- Wiki Edits - Helpful intro on how to edit this wiki