Eternacon/2016/Committee Meeting Chat Logs/6-1-2016

From EteRNA WiKi
< Eternacon‎ | 2016‎ | Committee Meeting Chat Logs
Revision as of 21:41, 1 June 2016 by Omei (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Jennifer Pearl: hi. This is the weekly eternacon planning meeting. All are welcome to join [12:06 AM]

LFP6: Hey Jen! [12:05 AM]

Omei: Hi, Jennifer! [12:06 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: Hi!!! [12:06 AM]

LFP6: By the way, do you mind Jen vs Jennifer? [12:06 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I caught a cold so bear with me if I seam a bit slow [12:06 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I go by Jen in conversations but I sign everything Jennifer [12:07 AM]

LFP6: Ah, I follow [12:07 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: just feels unprofesional to sign with a nickname [12:07 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: to me at least [12:08 AM]

LFP6: Agreed [12:07 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: so [12:09 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: Tools1 [12:10 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: Tools! [12:10 AM]

LFP6: Indeed [12:09 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: How do we want to do a tools discussion [12:10 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: We are teh main tools makers I think [12:10 AM]

LFP6: Probably [12:10 AM]

Omei: Is this the first discussion?  [12:10 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I feel like there has to me a Matrix reference in there somewhere [12:11 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Omei Yes this is the real first discussion . LFP6 wanted to wait for you [12:11 AM]

Omei: Thre are certainly other tool makers, in less we want to define tools to be something pretty specific. [12:11 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: good point [12:12 AM]

LFP6: When i first mentioned this, I was thinking something along the lines of figuring out tools people would find helpful (ie new library functions), discussing if we need standards or what they are (specifically fotr more community-oriented open source projects), and so forth [12:12 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: i guess high profile recent tool makers is a better statment [12:13 AM]

Omei: I think of the various bits, like Vinnie and database lookups, like jandersonleee, and Hog's chat stats, and ... all as tools [12:12 AM]

LFP6: There's really a lot that can be done [12:12 AM]

LFP6: What I'm homing we can try and go for is figuring out how we can take advantage of that [12:13 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @omei ok. lets ditch that original train of though then about being the main tool makers [12:13 AM]

LFP6: Help people do more, get mroe people involved, etc [12:13 AM]

LFP6: *more [12:13 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I think LFP6 hit on something with the standards [12:15 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I am really out of it with this cold so please bear with me [12:15 AM]

LFP6: That's fine, I've been there [12:15 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: So lets take a step back and startt with what LFP6 just said [12:16 AM]

Omei: How about thinking in terms of all the ways that Eterna players can contibute to the community and decide which ones _not_ to count as tools. [12:15 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I will repost LFP6's statment [12:16 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: LFP6: When i first mentioned this, I was thinking something along the lines of figuring out tools people would find helpful (ie new library functions), discussing if we need standards or what they are (specifically fotr more community-oriented open source projects), and so forth [12:12 AM [12:16 AM]

Omei: Or maybe, does it have to include coding to be part of the discussion? [12:16 AM]

LFP6: That's a good point Omei [12:16 AM]

LFP6: Any thoughts on what could constitute a non-coding topic? I think that;s important to nail down firsy [12:16 AM]

LFP6: *first [12:17 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I dont have any ideas for non-coding topic [12:17 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: if we define tools as anything that helps players then non0coding option would exist [12:18 AM]

Omei: Well, what about in-game tutorials about solving lab puzzles. [12:18 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: Those could definitly be considerd tools [12:19 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: training tools [12:19 AM]

Omei: That would involve coding of a sort. [12:18 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: someone has to generate the material [12:19 AM]

LFP6: Though potentially could be developed beyond that point [12:19 AM]

LFP6: It's an interesting thought of how much could be brought to a point beyond code [12:19 AM]

Omei: But ut cetainly isn't JavaScript or C# [12:19 AM]

LFP6: I can see that as a discussion of itself [12:19 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: maybe we want to spit this discussion into 2 [12:20 AM]

LFP6: Though really can't be explored without discussion of what tools people actually want to use/build [12:20 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: tools that require programming and tools that require word processing and such [12:20 AM]

Omei: I think most tools that aren't just for personal use will require more than coding, even if coding is an integral component. [12:20 AM]

LFP6: Or maybe just talk about tools in general, and specify to coding? [12:20 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: we could start with the 2 groups and as people come up with stuff we can put it in the categories [12:21 AM]

Omei: ... or think first in terms of what end results/ contributions/ we want to consider as part of the discussion. [12:21 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Omei are you taling about when you write code and then need to document it? [12:22 AM]

Omei: Actually, designing it is more what I had in mind. [12:22 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: oh. I usually just designi nt in my head as I go [12:23 AM]

calebgeniesse: sorry i'm late.. had trouble with flash on my laptop [12:22 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: np [12:23 AM]

Omei: Testing and documentation are important, but I don't see that as being too relevant to the discussion. [12:22 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Omei I agree [12:23 AM]

LFP6: It might be if we want to talk standards ie for open source [12:23 AM]

Omei: Jen, I understand, and so do I for a "personal" project. [12:23 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Caleb I have a couple of questions. LFP6, Omei and me are planning out an event [12:24 AM]

Omei: And maybe what this session should be about. [12:23 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: Do we move from personal projects into group projects? [12:24 AM]

Omei: But after having gone through that process a number of times, I'm more interested in "community" projects. [12:24 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: this session would be a good place to find out [12:24 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I agree community is better [12:25 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Caleb do we have a grant in the works? [12:25 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: that we could potentially use for Eternacon travel expenses? [12:25 AM]

calebgeniesse: not that i am aware of [12:25 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: ok [12:25 AM]

calebgeniesse: currently eterna is funded, for the most part, by an NIH grant [12:25 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @caleb I need to start transfering money to the Stanford bank account due to GoFundMe rules. We cant accept any more donations till it is set up. Can you email me the details fore the ban account? [12:26 AM]

calebgeniesse: i'm guessing that would be the grant that covered any expenses last erternacon [12:26 AM]

Omei: For a community project, creating a shared vision of what people are working toward is as important as coding. [12:26 AM]

calebgeniesse: okay, i will talk with the business admin and get the account for you [12:27 AM]

calebgeniesse: how much is in the gofundme currently? [12:27 AM]

LFP6: @Caleb: I thought there were additional grants last year [12:27 AM]

Omei: (Coding is usually a bottleneck, but a coding without a shared vision is a personal project.) [12:27 AM]

LFP6: @Omei: Yes, definitely [12:27 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Omei I have been having dreams of setting up a community coding thing to organize though [12:27 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: through [12:28 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I agree that we need the shared vision [12:28 AM]

calebgeniesse: its possible, i'm just not aware of them.. let me look into it  [12:27 AM]

calebgeniesse: what would it have covered? [12:28 AM]

Omei: That's kind of the way I was thinking when I created the tools group. [12:28 AM]

calebgeniesse: travel, or event expenses [12:28 AM]

LFP6: Travel and accomidations [12:28 AM]

LFP6: afaik [12:28 AM]

Omei: It has served a small role in sharing coding tips, but I don't think it has spawned any community projects. [12:28 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @caleb Please find out if we can use money from any of the grants for tranvel expenses [12:29 AM]

calebgeniesse: okay, ill look into it [12:29 AM]

calebgeniesse: okay.. how much money are you hoping to expend [12:29 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Omei I was trying to with DPAT and mat is on board but I am so busy that now I am the bottleneck [12:29 AM]

Omei: Part of that is just that the group structure here doesn't really offer much support ... [12:29 AM]

LFP6: Yes [12:29 AM]

LFP6: That's something I mentioned at one point, extending group functionality [12:29 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @celeb I'm not sure Can we get $2000. I just pulled that number from my hat [12:30 AM]

Omei: I undersand.  With Mat, the coding is always going to be the bottleneck. [12:30 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Caleb Another question is Do you guys need me to show up EArly on Firiday to help set-up stuff or will you be good to go? [12:32 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: on the day of Eternacon. I am thinking I may come early and see it I can help out. [12:33 AM]

calebgeniesse: what is setting up going to entail? [12:33 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @omei and LFP6   Do we want the session to be about findng how receptive people are to a cummunity coding "structure" and then find out what people want? [12:34 AM]

Omei: So is the topic of "community projects" too big for this session?  Do we want to limit it to thins that could benefit personal projects, with the hope of creating a larger group of coders? [12:34 AM]

LFP6: I'm not sure [12:34 AM]

LFP6: Maybe work our way up [12:34 AM]

LFP6: Start with "as a tool creator, I want..." and then go to "how can we make this work when multiple people are involved?" [12:34 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Caleb We need to set up a microphone and make sure people can here people speakingover goodgle hangouts  [12:35 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I do agree that community projects feels like a bit much for this session. [12:36 AM]

calebgeniesse: yeah, we should be fine re: setup [12:36 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: ok [12:36 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I will show up at a normal time then [12:36 AM]

LFP6: I do think it will be important though as we go into the open source realm [12:36 AM]

Omei: @LFP that sounds promising.  Do you have any sense on how many participants will consider themselves to be potential tool creators? [12:36 AM]

calebgeniesse: you can come in early saturday if you want to though! [12:36 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I will definitly be there early Saturday [12:37 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: :-) [12:37 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @caleb I have one more question for right now.  [12:38 AM]

Astromon: sry im late [12:37 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: Would you like to present the puzzle progression durring Eternacon [12:38 AM]

Omei: Hi, Astromon! [12:38 AM]

LFP6: @Omei: I really can't say. I do know that MasterStormer is starting to work in EternaScript, but to be honest there's a lack of solid documentation and probably even knowledge of the existance of the oppertunities available [12:38 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @caleb [12:38 AM]

Astromon: Hi! [12:38 AM]

calebgeniesse: let me talk to bekeep about this [12:38 AM]

Omei: I ask because it wouldn't make much sense to have a session where the presenters were the only audience. [12:39 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Omei and LFP6 What if for now we call the community thing just  list where you can add your project you are working on and see if people ant to help while you work on it yourself [12:39 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: kinda a middle stage [12:39 AM]

LFP6: Not sure how productive that would be [12:39 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: It would be mainly to plant the seed of a greater community structure [12:40 AM]

LFP6: I would really like to see discussion on oppertunites, potentially needed utilities, and such [12:40 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: think of it as a small lego peice [12:40 AM]

LFP6: How much discussion would really come out of that though? I'm not sure that there are that many ongoing projects [12:40 AM]

Omei: @Jen, we could give it a try.  [12:40 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: it is not really for the discussion  but more to lay the groundwork. We could have a discussion about what we want it to become but for now it would be that [12:42 AM]

Omei: @Jen, do we have many participants signed up yet? [12:42 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: Maybe a placesetter for planning ahead [12:42 AM]

LFP6: Mmm [12:42 AM]

LFP6: I mean, I feel like it could just turn into a 2 minute thing without much actually accomplished [12:43 AM]

LFP6: If that makes any sense [12:43 AM]

LFP6: Being that there is a lack of projects from what I've seen [12:43 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Omei we have 11 people RSVP'd [12:44 AM]

LFP6: Ooh [12:43 AM]

LFP6: Cool [12:43 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @LFP6 it woud not be the main topic just a sidenote [12:44 AM]

Omei: Can you distribute the list? [12:44 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: guest speakers too [12:44 AM]

LFP6: @Jen Ok [12:44 AM]

Omei: I know Nando is coming, so there will be at least one coder besides who is here. [12:44 AM]

Omei: Is jandersonlee signed up?  Meechl? [12:45 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Omei I am PMing you the list [12:45 AM]

Omei: Thanks. [12:45 AM]

starryjess: hi [12:45 AM]

Omei: Hi starryjess! [12:46 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: Meechl is signed up and jandersonlee is not going ot be able to make it probably [12:46 AM]

LFP6: Hey Jess! [12:46 AM]

starryjess: hi Omei, green LFP6, Jennifer :) [12:46 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: he told me to take his name off the list. Need someone to present the player paper [12:47 AM]

starryjess: I have not RSVP'd but I want to come [12:46 AM]

Omei: Meechl is a coder, primarily in R. [12:46 AM]

Omei: Cool! [12:47 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @starryjess send me an email at eternacon2016@gmail.com [12:47 AM]

starryjess: ok... [12:47 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I will redline you right now though [12:47 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: starryjess do you have any dietart restrictions? [12:48 AM]

starryjess: how's the event shaping up? I haven't been on much lately [12:48 AM]

starryjess: no, no dietary restrictions [12:48 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: we have a schedule that is being reworked for more events [12:48 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: ok [12:49 AM]

MasterStormer: Hello [12:48 AM]

LFP6: Hey! Here's another coder :) [12:48 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @starryjess you have been added to the list [12:49 AM]

Omei: Hi, MasterStormer! [12:49 AM]

MasterStormer: hi [12:49 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @astro you there still? [12:49 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: Sorry for not saying hi [12:49 AM]

Astromon: yup<< [12:49 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: hi masgter stormer [12:50 AM]

MasterStormer: this is the most active chat I have ever seen here... [12:49 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: there is alot going on in chat right now [12:50 AM]

MasterStormer: :thumbsup [12:49 AM]

Astromon: heY!  :) [12:49 AM]

starryjess: like the old days [12:50 AM]

MasterStormer: Why was openTB's end delayed? not enough designs? [12:50 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @omei and LFP6 so what have we come up with? [12:50 AM]

LFP6: True Starry [12:50 AM]

Omei: Oh, the good old days.... sigh [12:50 AM]

LFP6: @Master: They want more [12:50 AM]

Astromon: hi master [12:51 AM]

Omei: I don't know that we've decide on much -- more widened, than narrow, the focus. [12:51 AM]

MasterStormer: So do I. I was really disappointed for not submitting any non-starter design, so more time is good :) [12:51 AM]

Astromon: i liked your idea on getsat  about the attractor [12:51 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: So lets find out what people want in tools, we can seperate into requires coding and does-not require coding [12:52 AM]

Astromon: yes im very happy for more laB time! [12:51 AM]

LFP6: @Jen: Is that something that should be discussed at Eternacon? I'd probably argue it should [12:52 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @LFP6 can you post a chat log of this after wards. myy computer messed up and I just lost the entire chat log [12:53 AM]

Omei: Are we thinking of simply asking yhe attendees what they want? Giving examples and getting feedback?  Playing it by ear? ... [12:53 AM]

Astromon: omie what do you know of a kernel comman attactor [12:53 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I think  givng example of thing players have done can help if no one has any ideas [12:54 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: I think we can ask the attendes what they want adn maybe extend the question over eterna chat? [12:54 AM]

Omei: @Astro: we can talk better after tne curremt meeting. [12:54 AM]

MasterStormer: I got some ideas for tools jen, if that what you mean [12:54 AM]

Astromon: i have an iudea for a tool [12:54 AM]

LFP6: @Omei: I mean, at this point it's till pretty new. I think it would be smart to see what do people want to do, and start to figure out what needs to be available to get there [12:54 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: or take input on that via eterna chat [12:55 AM]

Astromon: oH okay [12:54 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: We definityly need to find out from the cummunity waht they want if we truly want to guide this into a community ran pojec tin the future [12:56 AM]

LFP6: @Jen: I'm currently on IRC so my log would need to be reformatted... Omei, do you have a full log? [12:55 AM]

LFP6: Otherwise, I can format mine or get Hog to send me one [12:55 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: whichever. I dont care as much about formating. I just need to be able to go thorugh the log later [12:56 AM]

Omei: @Astro, @Master: we're discussing an Eternacon presentation on player created tools, so you thoughts are very relevant. [12:56 AM]

MasterStormer: @lfp6 I got the history log of normal length (way before this conversation) if you mean that [12:56 AM]

Omei: @LFP6, no, I'm afraid not. [12:56 AM]

LFP6: @Master: Looking for the Eternacon chat [12:56 AM]

LFP6: In full length [12:56 AM]

calebgeniesse: @Jen i have to run, but i will look into the grant and bank account, and talk to ben about a puzzle progression talk [12:57 AM]

MasterStormer: @omei is there currently a way  to insert tools into the game itself? [12:57 AM]

Omei: Oh, I do have the entire chat. [12:57 AM]

calebgeniesse: i should be at chat friday and next week [12:57 AM]

calebgeniesse: feel free to PM me if you have anything else you wanted to discuss [12:58 AM]

Omei: OK, I just captured the chat from the beginning. [12:58 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @LFP6 @Omei I think we should find out what players want and then we can find out what we need to get there adn that part we can play ear at teh session. What do you think? [12:58 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: @caleb thaks [12:59 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: thanks [12:59 AM]

LFP6: That would make sense [12:58 AM]

LFP6: @Omei: Cool.Either you or I can get that posted on the Wiki [12:58 AM]

Omei: @jen, are you describing what we should do before E-con, or at E-con? [12:59 AM]

Jennifer Pearl: at econ [12:59 AM]

MasterStormer: I think we should design a google-excel-thingy chat of features. best and most useful way to do it [12:59 AM]

MasterStormer: chart* [12:59 AM]

Omei: @Master.  No, there is not really a good way to inject scripts into the game. [1:00 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @omei are you ok with that at e0con?? [1:01 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: sorry meant only one ? [1:01 PM]

Omei: @Jen.  I'm OK with anything.  But I think the Eternacon time will be more productive if we do some prep first. [1:02 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: I have to go soon so I would like to nail down at least a generat idea of what we will do at teh session at E-con [1:02 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @omei that was what this was supposed to be for [1:03 PM]

Omei: Great. [1:02 PM]

Astromon: sry have to go pm me anything i can help with also ill read the chat meeting log later seeyas! [1:02 PM]

MasterStormer: Will econ be streamed? I really want to parcticipate but I cant come [1:02 PM]

LFP6: That's the idea [1:03 PM]

Omei: It was last year, and presumably again. [1:03 PM]

MasterStormer: Also I am trying to orginizes a chart of tools and features, is it any use? [1:03 PM]

Omei: Yes. [1:03 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: Right now we are plannig on using Google Hangouts but that might change [1:04 PM]

MasterStormer: use hangouts for what? [1:03 PM]

LFP6: Streaming [1:03 PM]

Omei: A hangout can be streamed live; you can watch it on youtube. [1:04 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: I can say for sure that I requested Stanford record everything with their room recording stuff so we will have that video as well afterwards [1:04 PM]

MasterStormer: I had no idea it can do that [1:04 PM]

Omei: ... in real time (slight delay) [1:04 PM]

LFP6: @Master: Hangouts on air lets you do that [1:04 PM]

MasterStormer: nice :) I will share the chart once I get some stuff in it and good categories [1:05 PM]

LFP6: Cool [1:05 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: Ok so I gota go soon. It sounds like Omei would like some more planning. Do we want ot meet up again next week? [1:06 PM]

Omei: Are you willing to offer that as a starting point for building an agenda for the E-con session? [1:06 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: just to go in a little more depth now that we d=knwo a gernal idea of what we want to do [1:07 PM]

LFP6: Might be smart [1:06 PM]

LFP6: I think at this point we have a better idea of where we need to plan...? [1:06 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Omei yes I agree that what we have now is more of a starting point and there could be more discussion on how we want to do it [1:07 PM]

Omei: I would favor opening a forum thread for ongoing ideas, followed up an a real-time cha when it seems we need it. [1:07 PM]

LFP6: That would make sense [1:07 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: and then we could reference that in the session as wel [1:08 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: well [1:08 PM]

Omei: LFP and I could also open up a channel on discord, which combines forum-like and real-time chat. [1:08 PM]

LFP6: Might we want to open up the chat at some point soon? [1:08 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Omei can you write up a Forum post for this then? [1:09 PM]

LFP6: Could be a cool catalyst to get into this [1:08 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @LFP6 waht do you mean open up chat? [1:09 PM]

LFP6: We have a Discord chat [1:08 PM]

LFP6: But it's not shared with anyone else at this point [1:09 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: Eterna does? [1:09 PM]

LFP6: Omei and I do :) [1:09 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: oh [1:09 PM]

Omei: @Jen, I will write up a getsat post. [1:09 PM]

LFP6: Meant for player tool discussion [1:09 PM]

MasterStormer: is there a discord up or just the site? [1:09 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @omei Great! [1:10 PM]

MasterStormer: including W10 app [1:09 PM]

LFP6: @Master? [1:09 PM]

LFP6: By the way Jen, quick question. For DPAT, do you just need access to data available through the new data browser, or legacy data as well? [1:09 PM]

MasterStormer: @LFP I meant is there a downloadable discord app or is it just on the website [1:10 PM]

Omei: And also probably set  up a https://discordapp.com/ channel for those who want to be more actively involved. [1:10 PM]

LFP6: @Mastrer: Oh, it's both [1:10 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @LFP6. Ehhh it depends on how it is used.  [1:10 PM]

LFP6: So potentially both then' [1:10 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: it is capbable of using old data sooo if we could use that it would be cool but development is more geared toward the new stuff [1:11 PM]

Omei: I think there's room for both. [1:11 PM]

LFP6: @Omei: We might want to chat about how we may want to start publicising the chat [1:11 PM]

LFP6: IE anything that needs to be set up [1:11 PM]

MasterStormer: again I got the open link and get underline for all chat bug [1:11 PM]

LFP6: How to release it, etc [1:11 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: I will let you tow work out the discord stuff [1:12 PM]

Omei: Let's official end this meeting so Jen can go.  [1:12 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: two [1:12 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: can we meet here next week omei and LFP6 [1:13 PM]

Omei: Then I can stick around for a bit, or we could switch to discord. [1:12 PM]

LFP6: I think switch to Discord for that [1:12 PM]

MasterStormer: could you send the discord channel? [1:13 PM]

LFP6: @Jen: I should be able to [1:13 PM]

LFP6: @Master: That's what we're just about to discuss [1:13 PM]

MasterStormer: or is it meant to be private for you 2> I didnt really understand :D [1:13 PM]

LFP6: It's meant to be open, but hadn't gotten there yet [1:13 PM]

Omei: @Jen, I can. [1:14 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: great [1:15 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: lets continue tis next week. can you two discuss what you come up with for discord? [1:15 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: then [1:15 PM]

Omei: Definitely. [1:15 PM]

LFP6: Yup [1:15 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: I will review the chat log then too and summarize what we said and go from there [1:16 PM]

Omei: Jen, have you already got the log? [1:16 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: no [1:16 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: I will review it once it is posted [1:17 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: I only have teh last 15min [1:17 PM]

Omei: I can post it.  But where? [1:16 PM]

LFP6: Wiki [1:17 PM]

LFP6: Or pastebin, then I'll psot it :0 [1:17 PM]

LFP6: * :0 [1:17 PM]

LFP6: Geez [1:17 PM]

LFP6: :) [1:17 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: @Omei [1:18 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: http://eternawiki.org/wiki/index.php5?title=Eternacon/Committee_Meeting_Chat_Logs/6-1-2016&action=edit&redlink=1 [1:18 PM]

Omei: OK, I've got it. [1:18 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: my ride is 4min away [1:19 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: see you all later and this was a good chat session [1:19 PM]

MasterStormer: bye jen [1:19 PM]

Omei: By, Jen. [1:19 PM]

LFP6: Bye Jen! [1:19 PM]

Jennifer Pearl: afk [1:20 PM]

Personal tools
Main page
Introduction to the Game