From EteRNA WiKi
So, you're a brave soul that wants to help improve this shack beautiful Wiki? Well, here's some info to get you started!
Want to learn more about how to make good edits?
- Go through the EteRNA Wiki Manual of Style.
- Read the Wiki Edits guide to get some info.
- Check out the Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style Manual of Style] for best practices when making edits (extra suggestions that may be helpful).
Looking for something to do?
- Find a page of interest you think you could add to (or create one that isn't there yet).
- Help expand our overview of the game and related topics.
- Look for red links (and visit that page listing them), pages which are not made yet, but people are looking for. Got an idea? Add a link to the missing page somewhere appropriate.
- Help expand on pages that are marked as Stubs.
- Mark stubs as such.
- Review the latest activity.
- Update pages according to our Manual of Style that have been edited incorrectly.
- Look on the Main Page for the section on pages we're looking for the community to work on.
- Add Wiki links to words/concepts on articles that have (or should have) their own pages.
- Head over to the Community Projects page to see some things we want to start on the Wiki, and EteRNA at large. Give one a boost! Got an idea? Add it.
- See a page on the Wiki that isn't referenced anywhere? Make references, and add Wiki links.
- Something missing from the dictionary? Add it in.
- Check Help Wanted to see if anyone needs anything you can help with.