2014.01.01 Dev Chat

From EteRNA WiKi
Jump to: navigation, search

( Link back to Dev Chat archive )

 

On IRC, Next Button, & ETAs

 

jeehyung: Hi all [3:00 PM]

stevetclark: hi jee [2:59 PM]

jeehyung: welcome to bi-weekly Eterna dev chat [3:00 PM]

Brourd: hey jee [3:00 PM]

Eli Fisker: hi Jee :) [2:59 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: hi Jee [2:59 PM]

steven123505: hey jee [2:59 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: ok, I have to go [2:59 PM]

jeehyung: Please throw in questions and suggestions : ] [3:00 PM]

machinelves: hey! [2:59 PM]

Brourd: later tomoe! [3:00 PM]

Eli Fisker: bye Tomoe [2:59 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: but I have a quick question before I go [2:59 PM]

Brourd: welcome back machinelves. [3:00 PM]

Brourd: How are you today jee? [3:00 PM]

steven123505: hey elves [3:00 PM]

TomoeUzumaki:  I understand that RNA has AU, GC, and GU pairs, but I read that RNA also has weaker pairs like CA, GA, AC, etc.. I noticed that Brourd has submitted labs with these "mismatches", but is it possible to implement/ when will these be implemented into the puzzles? [3:00 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: and steve, yes, I am VERY happy with the outcome of the game so far [3:01 PM]

Brourd: unlikely tomoe. [3:02 PM]

machinelves: { hey everybody hope you had a good holiday :) } [3:01 PM]

jeehyung: @Tomoe yes, there are in fact non watson crick pair interactions that occur beside GC,AU,GU in 3D. There aren't 2D simulation model that incorporate those, so we don't have an immeiate plan to add them in the game.. [3:02 PM]

Eli Fisker: [hi Machine, yes, I had and wishes the same for you :) ]  [3:02 PM]

Nando: they could be the day that an engine can take them into account, then it would only be a matter of implementing it in EteRNA, but as Brourd and Jee pointed out, fairly unlikely and certainly quite remote [3:02 PM]

Nando: hi guys [3:02 PM]

Eli Fisker: hi Nando [3:03 PM]

stevetclark: jee how is the paper going? [3:03 PM]

JR: hi - lab results update and switch lab? [3:03 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: haha thx, Jeee [3:03 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: *Jee [3:03 PM]

stevetclark: hi nando [3:03 PM]

machinelves: hey nando! [3:03 PM]

stevetclark: and eli [3:03 PM]

Eli Fisker: hi JR and Stevet [3:03 PM]

steven123505: hey eli, jr, elves, jee, all [3:03 PM]

jeehyung: @stevet actually, our paper was just accpeted in a journal called PNAS. Unless anything goes horribly wrong, it should be out in 1-2 months. The paper should be publicly available. [3:04 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: hi Eli [3:03 PM]

stevetclark: that is good to hear [3:04 PM]

Eli Fisker: Hi Steven and Tomoe [3:04 PM]

machinelves: FYI wiki-wise I have made a Dev Chat archive page for transcripts: http://eternawiki.org/wiki/index.php5/Dev_Chat [3:04 PM]

machinelves: @jee woot! :D congrats! [3:04 PM]

Eli Fisker: Great, Machine [3:04 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: that's awesome!! [3:04 PM]

steven123505: gj [3:04 PM]

Nando: seconding JR, we'd like some ETAs: lab results, switches in Cloud Lab, and developer packages [3:04 PM]

Eli Fisker: @Machine, I have a list of some of the older dev chats [3:04 PM]

machinelves: and thanks to LFP6 also made a template with categories for reporting issues, free to use for forum posts http://eternawiki.org/wiki/index.php5/Issue_Template [3:05 PM]

stevetclark: its good to hear that the paper was accepted in such a widely respected paper [3:05 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: *journal [3:05 PM]

stevetclark: *journal [3:05 PM]

machinelves: @Eli awesome, i don't have anything before 13th Nov 2013 [3:05 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: yeah, it's really cool, actually [3:05 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: aaaand now I really have to go [3:05 PM]

steven123505: have fun [3:05 PM]

machinelves: bye tomoe! good question! [3:05 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: catch y'all on the flip side, goodbye [3:05 PM]

Nando: bye Tomoe [3:05 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: thx and bye [3:05 PM]

stevetclark: bye tomoe [3:05 PM]

TomoeUzumaki: btw, go stanford! [3:05 PM]

machinelves: hehe [3:06 PM]

jeehyung: @Nando on the Lab ETA. Our experimental experts, Ann is coming back from her vacation on 1/3. The results we got this time has a half/half chance of success..and we'll find that out around early next week. If it fails again, we'll go with the 130 bases length iimit [3:06 PM]

Nando: ok, I'm good with that [3:06 PM]

steven123505: jee, i was wondering, is the customizable "next puzzle" button still going to be implemented? and if so when? [3:06 PM]

Brourd: 50/50. nice odds. [3:07 PM]

Eli Fisker: @Machine, list here: [3:06 PM]

Eli Fisker: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Tbe26-GOGb3RS_-FZ-VAzKkMd4tqAmC9suhPvZ9ylQ/edit [3:06 PM]

stevetclark: jee did you see my post on the forum about the link to the research fund not working [3:07 PM]

jeehyung: as for the dev package, it should be ready by early next week as well. Sorry about the delay - a lot of our operation got stoppred when our devs went into grad school application mode : [ [3:07 PM]

steven123505: haha [3:07 PM]

machinelves: @Eli wonderful, thank you! will integrate. :D [3:07 PM]

stevetclark: good link eli [3:07 PM]

Nando: good to hear, thanks :) [3:07 PM]

Eli Fisker: @Machine, thx! [3:07 PM]

Eli Fisker: np, stevet [3:08 PM]

jeehyung: @steven it is definitely on our queue, but it has lower priority than fixing problems in the lab data, and new type of puzzles allowing adding/removoing puzzles [3:08 PM]

jeehyung: we'll do our best to get to it as quickly as possible [3:09 PM]

steven123505: ah ok [3:08 PM]

Nando: Jee, if I may suggest this, don't apologize for stuff you're not guilty of, we all understand that people may have other priorities [3:08 PM]

machinelves: @steven / jee understood on priority. want to voice continued support for next button fix [3:08 PM]

Brourd: So Jee, the monthly Stanford broadcast will not be this Friday then, correct? [3:09 PM]

jeehyung: @Nando Thanks : ] [3:10 PM]

steven123505: thx [3:09 PM]

jeehyung: @machine/steven yes. I understand the feature has been long requested. Will make sure to not forget about it [3:10 PM]

machinelves: yay! :) [3:10 PM]

stevetclark: good to hear [3:10 PM]

jeehyung: @Brourd you are right. Most of Stanford staff won't be ready for meeting on 1/3. So it'll have to be 1/10  - I'll make a news item about it [3:11 PM]

Brourd: Okay, sounds good. [3:11 PM]

machinelves: @jee chat guidelines on my radar, i assume still in the works? no pressure, just checking a box on my list [3:11 PM]

LFP6: Ah! Dev chat! I forgot. [3:11 PM]

Eli Fisker: hi LFP [3:11 PM]

steven123505: haha hey LFP [3:11 PM]

jeehyung: @machine yes, actually we had too many topcis in our last meeting so that got pushed to the next meeting. We'll definitely visit it [3:12 PM]

machinelves: hey LFP6 thanks for your help with issue categories, here is the finished template: http://eternawiki.org/wiki/index.php5/Issue_Template [3:12 PM]

machinelves: @jee great! thanks for the update! :) [3:12 PM]

LFP6: What was my question... Oh right. I posted this in the forum, but could we have the puzzle description viewable while in the puzzle? Because when using the next puzzle feature, I never see it, and I forget about it. [3:13 PM]

LFP6: would be sad if it was one of Red's stories. [3:13 PM]

machinelves: that's a good idea, often there are instructions too [3:13 PM]

machinelves: do you mean as a popup or where in the interface? [3:14 PM]

LFP6: Mmm... And any chance on actual IRC integration? [3:14 PM]

LFP6: @Machinelves: Yes, prefereabley similar to a rollover [3:14 PM]

steven123505: also, is there any chance that we could remove, or at least dampen the GU limit on player puzzles?  The implied difficulity of a lot of puzzles goes down the drain when puzzlemaker refuses to accept the GU limit that was requested by the maker [3:14 PM]

LFP6: Ow, spelling [3:14 PM]

LFP6: And while I'm at it with things I've posted in the forum... https://getsatisfaction.com/eternagame/topics/puzzle_playlist [3:15 PM]

JR: i like gu limit [3:15 PM]

jeehyung: @LFP noted - the easiset way will be adding a description under the puzzle title that can be opened up on a click [3:16 PM]

LFP6: Sounds great [3:16 PM]

machinelves: @jee / LFP6 looks like this playlist idea linked could be integrated into next button mods whenever that comes up [3:16 PM]

LFP6: Actually, yes. Good point [3:16 PM]

Eli Fisker: On that puzzle info idea I just want to resurfice a picture Mat made:  [3:17 PM]

Eli Fisker: https://getsatisfaction.com/eternagame/topics/ui_issues_report_your_game_problems#reply_13043818 [3:17 PM]

Eli Fisker: It was an idea for lab, but could work just as well for puzzles [3:17 PM]

jeehyung: @steven We actually had a long discussion about the problem in the past. We would like to keep the GU limits low, as high GU content RNAs not very probable in nature. Rather, we were hoping the player puzzle difficulty can be focused on novel structures. [3:18 PM]

steven123505: ah ok [3:17 PM]

JR: steven - do a bunch of tommyd puzzles [3:19 PM]

jeehyung: @Eli which picture are you referring to? [3:20 PM]

steven123505: haha ok [3:19 PM]

Eli Fisker: @Jee, sorry, wasn't linking directly as I thought: https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/966302/Teenyinfo.png?1380788284 [3:20 PM]

Eli Fisker: Notice the info button [3:20 PM]

Eli Fisker: Was in one of the sub post in that post [3:20 PM]

machinelves: ahh nice! [3:20 PM]

machinelves: then you could get a translucent dashboard popup with description etc... [3:21 PM]

jeehyung: @Eli thanks for the pointer. This is a cool idea.. [3:22 PM]

Eli Fisker: @Jee, thx! [3:22 PM]

Eli Fisker: And here is the post that I can't link directly to [3:22 PM]

Eli Fisker: http://prntscr.com/2fpmuv [3:22 PM]

Eli Fisker: Machine, yes, hoverover thing will be real nice [3:23 PM]

LFP6: @Jee: Thoughts on my other comments (IRC and the playlist)? [3:23 PM]

steven123505: lfp the playlist idea is a duplicate of the custom next puzzle button [3:23 PM]

stevetclark: jee are there any media outlets who are interested in doing a story about eteRNA [3:24 PM]

jeehyung: @LFP6 sorry I think I missed the comment on IRC. What was it about? [3:25 PM]

machinelves: @LFP when you finish a puzzle and it says next button, we have on the list to customize the results, so that it returns puzzles you want to play, either hand picked like you say, or sorted by list [3:24 PM]

LFP6: Ah [3:24 PM]

LFP6: As long as you can have multiple selections. [3:25 PM]

LFP6: It would be nice to be able to let the playlist be shared (ie for a series of player puzzles) [3:25 PM]

jeehyung: @stevet that's a great news : ] [3:27 PM]

LFP6: I believe he was asking if there are any [3:27 PM]

jeehyung: @LFP6 oh my bad [3:29 PM]

LFP6: I flip words all the time... Not as fun as the RNA though... :P [3:28 PM]

machinelves: @jee re: stevetclark's media question: whenever we get publicity, it would be great to emphasize the importance of teachers having a presence with their students so that we have help managing chat after the incoming wave [3:28 PM]

jeehyung: @stevet we think we'll have some press release on the paper we got accepted. We're still working on the details [3:29 PM]

Eli Fisker: LFP :) [3:29 PM]

Eli Fisker: Jee, sounds awesome [3:29 PM]

LFP6: Aye [3:29 PM]

jeehyung: @machine that's a good idea. Noted! [3:30 PM]

machinelves: great! :) [3:29 PM]

Eli Fisker: Stevet, also there is a collection of some of the press we have already got: [3:30 PM]

Eli Fisker: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pq8XrP-cVnAGtwSVzjbMXzgIXtpjh9Pgy2IHwHteWcU/edit#heading=h.hvg63n3lzuj4 [3:30 PM]

machinelves: cool list Eli! :D [3:31 PM]

LFP6: @Jee: Sorry if I'm being an annoyance, but any chance on setting up an actual way to connect to chat via IRC? It's prettier and I can use it easily on mobile. [3:31 PM]

Eli Fisker: thx, Machine :) [3:31 PM]

stevetclark: thanks for the limk eli [3:32 PM]

Eli Fisker: np, Stevet [3:32 PM]

machinelves: @LFP6 sounds like chat features are in the works, devs have some higher priority issues atm, but will get to IRC & other chat issues as soon as possible [3:33 PM]

jeehyung: @LFP we use a bit of re-formatting on irc messages for our chat. If you want to use IRC directly, you'll need some way to make your ID & messages gets formatted properly.. [3:34 PM]

LFP6: @Jee: I was shown, but I either have to paste a lot of junk in front of every message, or I have to get a scriptable client, and a script to use (I know that one has been done, but it uses Firefox, which I don't have) [3:34 PM]

LFP6: It would at least be nice if chat could be re-formatted for mobile... I haven't gotten the chance to get the beta app, and that would require an adult doing it for me. [3:35 PM]

LFP6: Which is doable, but I have to find the time [3:35 PM]

machinelves: @jee re: issues in general ( i.e. not player dev down the road, but present issues ), any word on how you would like to track status & priority?  [3:36 PM]

jeehyung: @LFP hopefully we can get back to mobier version soon, and that should allow chatting on mobile (along with the puzzles) [3:37 PM]

machinelves: for example, something like this issues roadmap would give an eagle eye view of status: http://eternawiki.org/wiki/index.php5/Issue_Roadmap [3:36 PM]

LFP6: @Jee: Great. [3:36 PM]

stevetclark: jee are you still looking for chat moderators [3:37 PM]

LFP6: @Machine: Yes, I forgot I wanted to bring that up, as I would like to start data-mining the forums soon. And the new page looks great, thanks for doing that. [3:37 PM]

machinelves: @LFP6 thanks for all your help! :D [3:37 PM]

LFP6: np [3:37 PM]

jeehyung: @machinelves we are looking for a good issue tracker to categorize and prioritize tickets. I think one of our devs has an idea, so we'll look into it [3:39 PM]

machinelves: @jee awesome, a real issue tracker would be sweet! :D [3:38 PM]

machinelves: to clarify i am totally not attached to the roadmap table, it's just a starting place [3:39 PM]

LFP6: Cool... Would I, or any other players, be able to access it to 1) Directly input issues and 2) input issues mined from the forums? [3:39 PM]

Eli Fisker: Machine/Jee, agree [3:39 PM]

jeehyung: @LFP We are thinking about taking volunteers and allowing rights to them. But it won't be completely public [3:40 PM]

Eli Fisker: It would be good if issues from the forum would be collected as many of the newer players will give up beforehand if it is to hard to use.  [3:40 PM]

Eli Fisker: Forum is a good and easy place to start [3:40 PM]

LFP6: Sounds good. Foldit has theirs public, but I'm not sure we could do as well a job of self-cleaning IMO. [3:40 PM]

Eli Fisker: But very good if some do take hand on doing some checking and control [3:41 PM]

LFP6: @Eli: I wanted to do that a while ago, but I was stopped my Machine as we're going to actually have a tracker [3:41 PM]

machinelves: yes the key solutions we're looking for are 1) status 2) priority [3:41 PM]

Eli Fisker: LFP, glad you are resurficing good ideas [3:41 PM]

jeehyung: All I'll have to go in 5 minutes now - please throw in last questions / suggestions! [3:42 PM]

machinelves: @LFP6 ya sorry, don't want you to have to repeat all that hard data mining! [3:42 PM]

LFP6: Whenever there is an actual way to record issues, I hope to start mining. [3:42 PM]

Eli Fisker: Nice [3:42 PM]

machinelves: @jee want to express GRATITUDE!!! to you & your team for all your hard work this year :D [3:42 PM]

machinelves: thank you! [3:42 PM]

stevetclark: thanks jee and all the devs for creating eteRNA [3:43 PM]

jeehyung: @machine thanks for your active feedbacks as well : ] [3:43 PM]

LFP6: I am planning on putting a dm_done or dm_incomplete tag on all the topics so I can keep track... Is there a way to put a dm_incomplete tag on every topic without doing so manually? [3:43 PM]

machinelves: happy to help! :) [3:43 PM]

Eli Fisker: Happy new year, Jee :) [3:43 PM]

LFP6: Yes, happy new year to all [3:43 PM]

jeehyung: @stevet my thanks to you too : ] [3:44 PM]

jeehyung: Yes happy new year everyone! [3:44 PM]

Eli Fisker: Thx :) [3:44 PM]

LFP6: Oh, and Jee... if you get a chance I sent you a PM a little while back. I would appretiate if you could take a look. [3:44 PM]

machinelves: @LFP6 yes, some way to tag status would be good, are you talking about forums? [3:44 PM]

LFP6: Whenever you have time [3:44 PM]

LFP6: Yes, Machine [3:44 PM]

LFP6: That was to prevent bumping every topic with a post [3:44 PM]

jeehyung: @LFP oh sorry I must have missed it. I'll look into it [3:45 PM]

LFP6: Thanks [3:44 PM]

machinelves: @LFP i think whether it is a tag or comment each topic will still require individual attention, not sure though [3:45 PM]

machinelves: might be helpful to make it a tag not a comment so it doesn't get buried [3:45 PM]

LFP6: That was the point [3:46 PM]

Eli Fisker: Machine, good point [3:46 PM]

Eli Fisker: Lots of sub posts gets invisible that way [3:46 PM]

LFP6: Or rather, part of it. [3:46 PM]

machinelves: @LFP do you mean bulk selection of issues then? [3:46 PM]

Eli Fisker: even unlinkable [3:46 PM]

jeehyung: All I have to go now. Thanks for all the discussion today! [3:47 PM]

LFP6: Just wish I could see all the topics not marked as done [3:46 PM]

Eli Fisker: Bye Jee [3:46 PM]

machinelves: @jee bye! thank you!  [3:46 PM]

LFP6: Bye Jee [3:46 PM]

stevetclark: bye jee [3:47 PM]

Brourd: take care Jee [3:47 PM]

LFP6: @Machine: I just want to see what I haven't done [3:47 PM]

machinelves: @LFP6 hmm, good question, i am looking at forums wondering how to do this... [3:48 PM]

machinelves: you can search for tags content, so if you tag with a unique string, you can search for it [3:49 PM]

Eli Fisker: One can tag with keywords  [3:49 PM]

LFP6: Yes, I know, but I don't want to mark each one individually as incomplete, as all will be the same and it would take ages. [3:50 PM]

machinelves: so you could tag as you suggested dm_done vs. dm_incomplete and search for dm_incomplete to see incomplete ones. but as for how to see what you have not tagged... [3:50 PM]

Eli Fisker: Plus one would have to undo it [3:50 PM]

machinelves: right right [3:50 PM]

machinelves: what is the 'dm' part of the string? [3:51 PM]

LFP6: 66 pages worth of open-tag as not done would take a significant cut at time of actually mining. [3:51 PM]

LFP6: Data Mining [3:51 PM]

machinelves: kk thanks [3:51 PM]

LFP6: To have a unique marker [3:51 PM]

machinelves: i agree, that sounds redundant to the task [3:51 PM]

LFP6: I wouldn't even be getting anything done. [3:52 PM]

machinelves: here's what my workflow would look like if i were data mining forums... [3:52 PM]

machinelves: 1) open forum ticket [3:52 PM]

machinelves: 2) open issue tracker [3:52 PM]

machinelves: 3) begin data mining, tag forum with dm_incomplete [3:52 PM]

machinelves: 4) finish data mining, tag forum with dm_done [3:53 PM]

LFP6: That would be fine, if I had an easier wat to see what I haden't done. Also easier for muliple people [3:53 PM]

LFP6: I have to go eat dinner now. Please, feel free to PM me with any thoughts/questions/concerns/whatever else. [3:53 PM]

machinelves: right [3:53 PM]

LFP6: Bye. :) [3:53 PM]

machinelves: kk thanks for all your good ideas! [3:53 PM]

machinelves: :) [3:53 PM]

Eli Fisker: Bye LFP [3:53 PM]

LFP6: Glad to put in my 2 cents [3:53 PM]

LFP6: Bye [3:53 PM]

Brourd: later [3:56 PM]

machinelves: yeah that is a good question, i think the issue really is whether we can remove completed issues from the forums, or if we would want to. it probably comes down to how robust the issue tracker is, if it can absorb all the comments and links from a forum post [3:55 PM]

machinelves: if so, then an issue can 'graduate' from the forums into the issue tracking process, and be retired from the forums, reducing clutter for posts which become inactive anyway. [3:56 PM]

Eli Fisker: Machinelves, I will like to keep the info in the forum [3:56 PM]

Eli Fisker: as it is our history [3:56 PM]

machinelves: on the other hand, if the issue tracker cannot do intake of all that detail, then we'll need the archive of the forum data [3:56 PM]

Eli Fisker: It should somehow be assessible [3:57 PM]

machinelves: exactly, it has to be preserved  [3:57 PM]

Eli Fisker: as there can be teaching there too [3:57 PM]

Eli Fisker: Sometimes posts are a mixture of issues and teaching [3:57 PM]

Brourd: Can the getsatisfaction data be deleted? [3:58 PM]

machinelves: right. true, and even a closed issue can have content useful to a new issue [3:57 PM]

machinelves: @brourd good question! i don't know [3:58 PM]

Eli Fisker: It would be better if the issuetracker was on top on. Just like devs post a link to the issue tracker [3:58 PM]

Brourd: I'm pretty sure it is not going anywhere :) [3:58 PM]

Eli Fisker: but then just that we get an extra link when the issue is closed [3:58 PM]

Eli Fisker: and a solution is in [3:58 PM]

machinelves: @eli ya that sounds good, something noting that the issue has been entered into the tracking system [3:58 PM]

Eli Fisker: That is the last missing step in what we currently have now [3:59 PM]

Eli Fisker: Devs have a semipublic issuetracker [3:59 PM]

Eli Fisker: We can look things up [3:59 PM]

Eli Fisker: We just need a reminder that things have gotten a solution [3:59 PM]

machinelves: oh good!  [3:59 PM]

machinelves: i wasn't sure if github was the only tracker [3:59 PM]

Eli Fisker: Machine, might be saying something different than you think. I'm thinking about github as the issuetracker [4:00 PM]

machinelves: oh i see, gotcha [4:00 PM]

Eli Fisker: That is where I end when I follow one of that issuetracker link [4:00 PM]

machinelves: right. i am confused about whether priority is represented in github. i see status per ticket, through labels i think. but priority... not sure if the same label tags are supposed to indicate that as well? [4:01 PM]

Eli Fisker: But the priority thing seems missing [4:01 PM]

machinelves: exactly [4:02 PM]

Eli Fisker: And it would be real nice with a list where one could sort them after that [4:02 PM]

Eli Fisker: And see what was recently marked as closed [4:02 PM]

machinelves: ooo yes that would be good [4:02 PM]

machinelves: i think they could apply the labelling system to do priority [4:03 PM]

Eli Fisker: Yes [4:03 PM]

machinelves: and then not have to use a redundant issue tracking system, that would simplify the process [4:04 PM]

Eli Fisker: Agree [4:04 PM]

Eli Fisker: Github is good, the forum is good [4:04 PM]

Eli Fisker: Just need an extra layer [4:04 PM]

Brourd: extra layers may not always be good [4:06 PM]

machinelves: hmm so github marks tickets as open or closed, and any fine tuning of status would have to be noted by a label, if you want to say sort by all Deferred they already have as a label [4:06 PM]

Eli Fisker: Yes [4:06 PM]

machinelves: so we're missing the priority labels of say Minor, Normal, Major, Critical [4:06 PM]

Eli Fisker: Machine, a label and a way to sort them will be good [4:07 PM]

Eli Fisker: Yes, and some way to ensure that things players find critical, will be noticed [4:07 PM]

machinelves: i am not sure how to sort labels in github other than to click one, and it lists all in that label [4:07 PM]

machinelves: they have status well covered: Deferred Implemented, Player proposed, Pushed, To be announced, To be discussed, Verified, verification required, wontfix,  [4:09 PM]

machinelves: i wonder what pushed, verified are [4:10 PM]

Eli Fisker: I am not sure [4:11 PM]

Eli Fisker: I think verified, might be for bugs [4:11 PM]

Eli Fisker: So bug verified, could be replicated [4:11 PM]

machinelves: ya that makes sense [4:11 PM]

machinelves: alright, i'll write Jee a summary of potential labels covering status & priority, in case we can repurpose github as the issue tracker, since they also have a milestone category that can be used to group issues together [4:12 PM]

Eli Fisker: Machine, nice idea. Thx for the work you are doing.  [4:12 PM]

machinelves: happy to help! thanks for brainstorming what to do. :D [4:13 PM]

Eli Fisker: np :) Same [4:13 PM]

Eli Fisker: Ok, late here. I should get to bed [4:13 PM]

machinelves: oh and many thanks for the dev chat archives, i'll integrate those too [4:13 PM]

stevetclark: good night eli [4:13 PM]

machinelves: kk goodnight! [4:13 PM]

Eli Fisker: Thx Stevet [4:14 PM]

Eli Fisker: Machine, big thx! [4:14 PM]

machinelves: :D [4:14 PM]

Personal tools
Main page
Introduction to the Game